HASORA is a growing organization, and there is always need for interns and pro bono workers*, and part time workers.
* volunteers with a wide range of specialized skills and professional perspectives who can help us with our daily operations
Maximize one’s opportunity and possibility by providing healthy and tasty food
To bridge rural organic farmers and end-consumers in metropolitan cities, we provide healtheir and brighter life for both producers and consumers.
Food can change and create someone’s life.
Candidates interested in organic food and agriculture and who believe will be a good fit with Hasora Organic India Pvt. Ltd., are requested to drop us a mail, with a short note and an updated resume to the id listed below:
· Document selection (resume submission)
· Skype interview (1 to 2 times)
Pro bono staff / Outsourcing
Currently looking for below professions.
· Online store planning / operation support
· Accounting · Finance
· Sales Advisor
· graphic designer
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
◆ Resume Required Item
· Name, contct infomation, address
· Starting time & period
· Overseas experience
· Language skill
· Skills other than language skills, qualifications
· What do you want to do in the future
· Reason for internship
· Reason why you are interested in HASORA · What do you want to archieve?
澤路 繭⼸ / MAYUMI SAWAJI
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
major in Hindi
Sep. 2018 – Feb.2019
Fill the following form